Topic: looking for words / chords to a song

Looking for chords / words to:
"If it takes forever I will wait for you."
Any help would be appreciated.

Re: looking for words / chords to a song

hi tp ive been searching for your song but without the singers name its hard work...stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi TP,

Try "I Will Wait For You"

Barbara Dickson sang it but it doesn't appear to be indexed on Chordie.  Another link in the chain of discovery though

Bonedaddy

I'm the son of rage and love

Hi!
Appreciate if you can give me name of artist of the song - "Leroy Brown"
thanks,
Glenn

glen I think you are looking for bad bad leroy brown.If that sounds right check jim croche. hope that helps   dino48

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hello, i would like to ask favour from you, if you could please provide me a silverchair song entittled "Straight Lines" with chords with it. thank you.

Hi Jean F

Welcome to Chordie. If you go to the Artist index and look up Silverchair You will find two versions of this song, one with tabs and lyrics and the other with tabs and some chords. If you know the song you may be able to work it out from that.

I hopw that helps,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

8 (edited by ssttsstt 2007-11-03 01:18:28)

Michel Le Grand/Jacques Demy/Norman Gimbel)

If it takes forever I will wait for you

For a thousand summers I will wait for you

*Sorry I have had to delete most of these lyrics. There are legal reasons why Chordie cannot host lyrics to songs that are covered by copyright. Please read the 'Sticky' at the start of this section to see just how serious Per takes this. Roger Guppy*

i just sat down and figured out the chords - pretty simple really.  em7/am7/d/g/bm7/em7/am7/em7/bm7/em7 -- repeat, repeat, repeat, etc.  god luck

This song is from The Umbrellas of Cherbourg. More info available at wikipedia.

tp, try this and see if it's what you're looking for.
http://www.songlyrics.com/song-lyrics/A … 75402.html

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...