Topic: moving a song to another songbook

Hi Per,

I found something wrong.
When I was in a John Prine song " Christmas in prison" I was going to add this to a songbook I have.
Before I clicked " ADD" I noticed it was going to send it to a songbook I have called " MY SONGBOOK". I wanted it in a nother songbook I have named " folk and country" so I clicked " CHANGE SONGBOOK" . I got the list of my songbooks up and I clciked on the circle for " FOLK AND COUNTRY" songbook and then clicked "ADD"

now looking at the song otions it only had "REMOVE" instead of "ADD" which is what you would expect, so This looked like everything went fine, but when I went into "MY SONGBOOK" section and saw my list of songbooks, "CHRISTMAS IN PRISON" was not in  " FOLK AND COUNTRY" it is the songbook named "MY SONGBOOK" just like the first place where it was going to put it.

So, it never changed the book at all,. I think this might have happened before as a few of my songs seemed to be in books where I thought I had changed the book.

I know it is easy enough to go through the list and check them then use the option to move them to another songbook, which I done, but could you look into this for me please as I change songbooks quite a bit, or I try to,lol

I was using I.E 7

Never tried it on Firefox.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending