Topic: Halloween!

Hi All,

Its Halloween next Wednesday. One of our local venues has a fancy dress
last night. The woman were chorus girls, garters and boas. or indian Maidens,  Slappers, witches, nuns and so on.

The "MEN" what can i say " boys and there toys?. I have never seen so many
men dressed as cowboys. Guns and holsters every where, stetsons, chafs
neckties. They were comparing there guns like family jewels. The smell
of sulphur and the bangs of caps was something else. Never laughed so much in my life.  I actually expected to see horses tied up outside.  These guys dancing to "Da Do Run Run" some of there do's ran away many years ago lol  There was a touch of High Noon about the place. but none as appealing or handsome as Gary Cooper.

Then you have the men who really do dress as woman for a laugh. Hairy chest and lippy and oranges for boobs,  somehow doesn't gel, but funny to see.

Then the few you just know love dressing as woman. some of these guys were in 4 inch stilletos. They walked and danced in these better then myself
who has worn them all my life. Pouting and preening in the bar mirrors.

Another guy we know had such a tight dress on, we asked what support he had under the dress, as he looked like his manhood was surgically removed.!

As the music was loud, I thought this guy asked me about " Air Duc! Which i found very strange! as this is a product we put down loo's to keep fresh?
When the music stopped and i realised he was talking about Air Ducts,
as in ventilation, i  had to be scraped off the  floor i was laughing so much,
and i must admit so was he.

Music was also great.

Now after all this rambling, what do you dress up as for halloween and why?.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Halloween!

Old Doll

now we all know the type of bar you hang out in!  You should be ashamed for you know it wasn't fancy dress lol

I hope you didn't try for one of your 5 portions with the oranges!

This All Hallows E'en I believe I shall dress as... a bus driver.  Possibly.  Or maybe a Police Officer.... possibly!  Someone has to walk the thin blue line!

It's fantastic people watching!  Drinking should be a spectator sport!

bonedaddy

I'm the son of rage and love

3 (edited by Old Doll 2007-10-28 13:47:18)

Ah Bonedaddy there you are!

There was i thinking you were in some far flung region chooseing more
cheap grapes for your plonk?

Bus driver/ Police officer? why dont you go the whole hog! Officer and a Gentleman? Pretend you drink expensive wine.   Then you will have all your passengers throwing there Bus Passes at you.!!. lol :Lol:

Ah Yes! well it is one way of getting your treat, by tricking them.

I can just see them now , using there dentures as Maracás.

Love lifts us up where we belong.

You will be inundated with offers?

Bonedaddy, i was in Liverpool sometime ago. The girlletts were recomended
this bar on Mathew Street. Well! you name the star  Rod Stuart, Elvis, Roy Orbison, willie Nelson, loads all look alikes But all in the fifties and sixties.
it was bizarre. I spent my night saying "thirty three" for these beautes.
because with our accents it sounds Thurty TREE. ..
Ps there was one police officer there last night, and a Pilot. "Fly me to the moon?" Huh" and him Rat As##d.

Slán

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

4 (edited by last_rebel 2007-10-28 14:57:30)

haha big_smile
sounds like a hoot. I love dressin' up crazy ayhow, and halloween's the only time you can buy the good stuff. I was never much for trick or treating (course if you lived where I lived you wouldn't neither). Me and my cousins used to dress up as crazy as we could and 'go to town' (here that means wal mart), cut up a little, make some people laugh, buy up huge sacks of candy and a couple of chainsaw massacre movies, go home and eat and watch till we finally passed out on the couch (or floor).
I remember one year me and courtney did the blues brothers, we used real derby hats, sun shades, black shirts and tucked our hair up behind our ears. We'd take off randomly with a rousing chorus of "I'm a soul man' and Courtney would moonwalk lol
Anyhoo, this year I'm just staying home from church to watch the house (dang thee trailer park kids and thier toilet paper tongue), Im sposed to sit on the front porch and pass out candy. I found the coolest little stuffed rat guy (kind of looks like the bunny off of monty python only brownish green and nastier)at the mall, so I'm gonna dress up like a prisoner in one of those striped suits and pass out candy.... kind of ironic that we live next to Jefferson penetentiary I guess but whatever...

All You Need is Love smile

Pirate for me this year.  I've got the puffy shirt, blousy pants, sloppy leather boots (not real sloppy leather boots, but stage style overshoes).  What I'm missing is a sword, which I have no intention of getting another (the one I have is a huge claighmore style and not at all appropriate for a pirate who needs a cutlass or scimitar).  The other thing I'm missing is a hat.  I'm going to go with a bandana.  Last year I used one that has a baby blue background and smiley faces on it.  I'm not a terribly imposing or scary pirate. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude