Topic: How many of you are Football(soccer) fans and also like drinking?...

I have a game for you all but its only really relevant if you live in the UK. I'm a huge football fan as well as being a guitar fanatic and i've found a game to play. The Jeff Stelling Gilette Soccer Saturday Super Special Drinking Game!!

All you need is:-

Lots of varying alcohol
Access to a tv with Sky Sports News
A free saturday
friends to play it with.

Below are the rules:-

The ultimate in saturday afternoon drinking games, first established by Attercliffe Parks and Neil 'Birdman' Brookfield in Stalker Lees, with the excellent working title of 'Lets get f***d'. See below for the current rules, however all suggestions for alterations and updates are more than welcome.

--

Current Rules:

- Everytime a goal is scored:- 1 shot of beer

- Every sending off:- 1 shot of Jager (or substitute)

- Half time:- Absolutley no alcoholic beverages may be
imbibed during this period.

- Whenever Chris Kamara is talking:- You must be drinking.

- Whenever Merson uses stupid rhyming slang (i.e."he's hit the beans on toast"!):- 1 shot of Jager

- In the second half, all teams can only be referred to by their nicknames:- Failure to do so results in a 3 beer shot penalty.

- Whenever Swindon Town appear on the vidiprinter: - Last person to shout out 'Mackerel' takes shot of Jager.

- Whenever Dundee appear on the vidiprinter:- Last person to shout out 'Football' takes shot of Jager.

- Everytime Phil Thompson says 'Stevie Gerrard':- 3 shots of beer.

- Everytime Jeff makes an 'A Trialist' joke:- 3 shots of beer.

- Everytime your team score:- 2 extra shots of beer

- Everytime Matty Taylor and 'Goal of the Season' are mentioned in the same sentence:- 1 shot of Jager

- Everytime Jeff calls Kenny Deucher 'The Good Doctor':- 1 shot of Whisky

- Any hint of racism (social or otherwise) from any of the pundits:- Quad bombs (4 jager+redbull) all round

- Everytime Hartlepool score a goal:- 3 shots of beer

- Everytime a pundit shouts off camera:- 2 shots of beer

- Everytime LeTiss is mentioned in connection with a takeaway: - 1 shot of Jager

- Whenever Chris Kamara says "its unbelievable Jeff", all drinks must be downed

- Everytime Jeff mentions "dancing in the streets of TNS: - 1 shot of jager

- Everytime Jeff says "its Doom and Gloom at..." - 1 shot of jager

- Everytime the team 'Keith' is referred to as just being one guy :- 1 shot of jager

- Everytime Brighton & Hove, or Daggers & Redbridge are jokingly referred to as two different teams playing the same oppo :- 1 shot of jager

- Everytime when Arbroath striker Kevin Webster scores and Stelling says "ohh, Sally will be pleased" :- 1 shot of Jager.

- Everytime anything bad happens to Craig Bellemy (injury, og, booked, arrested for assault etc.) :- 2 celebratory shots of the spirit of choice.

- Whenever Northampton Town appear on the vidiprinter, last person to shout out 'Cobblers' :- shot of Jager

- Whenever the Carlos Tevez scandal is mentioned, 1 shot of Jager all round

- Whenever the Martin Jol scandal is mentioned in line with with a Tottenham game - 1 shot of vodka

- Whenever Jose Mourinho is mentioned during a Chelsea game 3 shots of lager

- If Jeff starts a rant (such as his "I love Middlesbrough" rant then the last person to shout "We love Jeff" must down a pint of the Atomic Jagerbomb - 6 shots of Jagermeister and Redbull

If you can survive the day of Soccer Saturday playing those rules then you truly are an alcoholic

Re: How many of you are Football(soccer) fans and also like drinking?...

I like soccer.  On ice.  With sticks.  And a puck.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]