Topic: Does anyone take this seriously?

A list of songs with'questionable lyrics' published after 9 11.
I'm sorry if it somehow offends you but I don't see how, some of it is very funny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_so … 01_attacks

It is interesting to see how they banned all rage against the machine songs, not surprisingly really with songs like 'Killing In the Name Of' ' Bullet In Your Head' and 'Calm Like A Bomb'

Altex

[url=http://www.myspace.com/rdxfunk]www.myspace.com/rdxfunk[/url]

Re: Does anyone take this seriously?

Someone always complains, look at the recent Queens Of The Stone Age gig.

They got kicked out of their gig at a rehab centre for playing "Feel Good hit of the Summer". Somehow I think they knew they would get kicked out.

I don't see how you could ban songs for 9/11 though. They'd have to ban "Wake me up when September ends" as well.

I think it is ridiculous that the government decide to ban things after 11th of the 9th month

I remember they even banned a few films from getting released because it had the towers on it, Spierman was one of the films.
Also some other film got shown on tv ( cant remember which one) it showed the towers near the end and loads of people complained in a merica because they said it was too soon and brought back bad memories.
People take things too far and love to dwell on things forever.

When I was 17 or 18 I saw a young boy of 13 getting run down by a bus, the bus wheel went right over his chest , I will not go into details what I saw but it was not nice. The next day I saw a big bus, Might have been the very same bus, but I did not complain and say that all busses should not be on the road in case it brought back bacd memories.

things happen, we should just get on with life and let the whingers whinge but dont let them get their way.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

We'll never be free from terrorism until we can go on with our daily lives, and when we have to watch what we say or have someone tell us what we can see then we truely aren't free. We've gone from one type of terrorism to another one.

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...

eagleeye5851 wrote:

We'll never be free from terrorism until we can go on with our daily lives, and when we have to watch what we say or have someone tell us what we can see then we truely aren't free. We've gone from one type of terrorism to another one.

sounds a bit like communisim

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Its not the terrorist im worried about...Its the Utah Police Dept..watch this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqbmasNeOmM

wow riddler! that is uncomprehensible i am viewing this on thanksgiving mornning and i can say im truely thankful i dont live anywhere near utah acapo

"Growing old is not for sissies"