1 (edited by acapo 2007-11-24 16:24:35)

Topic: my space

i setup an account in my space only to find out later that i should have regestered as a band so i could put some of my songs in my profile page i have sent a message to myspace asking if i could change my account to register as a band i have yet get an answer anyone got any ideas how to change this account? acapo

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: my space

Did the same myself.
You can delete the account and start again in few days time using the same email or sign up again using a different email addy.
Choice is yours.

Ark

thankyou i'll give it a shot i am not sure how to delete the account is there a tab to facilitate this ? acapo

Info straight from myspace

How do I delete my account?

If you wish to permanently terminate your MySpace account, start by clicking "Home" in the top navigation menu from any MySpace web page. From your personal home page, click the "Account Settings" next to your default picture. From your "Change Account Settings" page, click the "Cancel Account" link, found just above the "My Account Settings". On the "Cancel My Account" page, click the "Cancel My Account" button. Check the email account that you used to create your account. Follow the instructions in that email to delete your account. Keep in mind, cancelling your MySpace account will PERMANENTLY REMOVE all of your profile information from MySpace, including your photographs, comments, blogs, and your personal network of friends. This information cannot be restored. You may re-register with your current email address after canceling, but you will need to rebuild your personal network from scratch.

Just copied and pasted from myspace
Or log in and go and click on the "help" tab at the top right of my home page.
Infos there.

Ark

thanks for the help ijust canceled,have to wait a few days like you said to setup new account so i can put some tunes on acapo

arkady wrote:

Info straight from myspace

How do I delete my account?

If you wish to permanently terminate your MySpace account, start by clicking "Home" in the top navigation menu from any MySpace web page. From your personal home page, click the "Account Settings" next to your default picture. From your "Change Account Settings" page, click the "Cancel Account" link, found just above the "My Account Settings". On the "Cancel My Account" page, click the "Cancel My Account" button. Check the email account that you used to create your account. Follow the instructions in that email to delete your account. Keep in mind, cancelling your MySpace account will PERMANENTLY REMOVE all of your profile information from MySpace, including your photographs, comments, blogs, and your personal network of friends. This information cannot be restored. You may re-register with your current email address after canceling, but you will need to rebuild your personal network from scratch.

Just copied and pasted from myspace
Or log in and go and click on the "help" tab at the top right of my home page.
Infos there.

Ark