Topic: Search By Chords

Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to be able to search for songs based on a list of chords?  For example, since I only know a handful of chords, I'd like to be able to see a list of all the songs that use only those chords (or maybe 1 or 2 others).  Thanks.

Re: Search By Chords

I think that's a pretty good idea.  I hate finding songs and then realize that I don't know half the chords involved.

Re: Search By Chords

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText"><b>brad01_2003 wrote on Sat, 19 August 2006 01&#58;04</b></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">
I think that's a pretty good idea.  I hate finding songs and then realize that I don't know half the chords involved.
</td></tr></table>

the page shows you how to play a chord. I have only seen a couple of times where there is no diagram of the chord.

If you dont know the chord then these diagrams are here for you to learn.

I do not know every chord but that doesnt stop me learning a new chord.

You could go on forever with using the only chords you know just but wouldnt that be so boring?

By the sounds of it you two are thinking negative, too negative.

I think the search for song with only certain chords is a waste of time as ( I said) there are diagrams with how to play the chord on it.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending