Topic: Happy Birthday to gitaardocphil!

Here's a hearty HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our friend the Doc
A guitar dude who likes to chat and play that Roll & Rock
I'll raise a toast toward Belgium and say a fine salute
He's too young to be elderly and too old to be cute!

Happy Birthday Gitaardocphil!
James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Re: Happy Birthday to gitaardocphil!

Well Dear Friend James McCormick
Feeling Good Bad or Sick
We are all chordians in heart and soul
I can only say, deep in my heart, I thank you all
DOC

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

doc what james says sums up my sentiments HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE

"Growing old is not for sissies"

A large single malt whisky shall be raised (and downed) in honour of a true Chordian Gentleman.
All the best, Doc. You're a star!

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

happy birthday dude

So Red Delicious

I wuill say it again in here.
HAppy birthday Lieven, Enjoy the rest of your day

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Always quirky smile the one and only Doc
Happy birthday and many of them

Ark

Happy birthday doc big_smile Shall I sing you the infamous east texas baptist birthday song??? Yes I think so, (imagine the most fast, high pitched, annoying voices you've ever heard...)
Weeeellll, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, may you feel Jesus near, every day of the year, oh happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,......

anyway it goes on for a good long while, but by then I'm usually out of breath, its kind of like the wiggles on speed.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!,
                              LR

All You Need is Love smile

Happy Birthday Leiven!

Hope your day is filled with your best ever guitar playing and minimal physical pain. Enjoy yourself friend.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Happy B-Day, Doc Phil, Just cracked open a cold beer and a
toast to you.

... Badeye.

one caper after another

11 (edited by Old Doll 2007-12-07 20:52:42)

Hope your Birthday Rocks Doc!

{De reir a cheile a thogtar na Caisleain}

"It Takes time to build Castles!

Big Hugs.

Old Doll

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=97V8DcbDOOs

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Sorry I missed your birthday Doc, so belated birthday wishes I'm sending to you. Hope you had a wonderful day. I'll try to get it right next year lol

My life is brilliant... Of this I'm sure.

Happy Birthday 'Little Brother',

I have a full glass of single malt here which will be empty in a very short time toasting good wishes to you.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Birthday wishes and blessings my friend!

With Respect.
Bootlegger.

Lieven,

You got a hangover the day?
Did you have a good day?

I had one or 7 drinks lastnight,

KEn

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Well, big Bro too? Thanks. Unfortunately I am so Tired, and my eyes stick together.
Boot, Rog, Johhny BG, Old Doll first a question Dolly: what you wrote is definitely CELTIC???? I could read and understand most of it. It is complicated, don't know if German is Celtic, however  the German "tribes" ruled ENGLAND (Danish) before beaten by Normandy. But first I thought that reir was dreaming, like rever in French.
Badeye SouthPaw, Last Rebel Arkady Rebel UYK, Sanguine, Alvee33, Russell, Myself and James.
People don't believe when I tell that I am (what I do is not important for them) a CHORDIE member, that we have almost 150.000 MEMBERS, I HAVE TIME LOOKED AROUND, I will continue looking, WE ARE THE "BIGGEST" and FASTEST GROWING SITE compared too others, even free sites, but MUSIC is already cutting the cake a lot smaller, AND I AM HAPPY that I found this SITE, and this is a probably that way for a lot of us. Thanks for helping to improve my English, I start to notice a difference, if I read stuff from the first months. LOVE YOU ALL CHORDIANS AND MAY IT CONTINUE AND GROW.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Belated birthday wishes to you Doc!!!!!
And wishing you many many  more!
Bit late have been away all weekend. x

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3

Boxer, wish I was there