1 (edited by Guitarpix 2007-12-08 16:04:53)

Topic: MP3 player help? PLEASE!!!

Ok, I'm not really Guitarpixx, but he (my husband) said he didn't mind if I used his name to ask this question...Yesterday he got me a RCA 8 GB audio/video mp3 player. I plugged in to charge for 4 hrs, then transferred some music to it, but when I unhooked it from the computer the mp3 just shuts down. I plugged it back in to let it charge overnight but this morning it still shuts down when I try to turn it on..I can access nothing..What am I doing wrong?? I can't seem to find an "idiots guide" anywhere ,so please help! Thanks soo much!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: MP3 player help? PLEASE!!!

I am not a technician, but it is always better to bring back this device to the store, because as far as I know, it doesn't seem 100% right. It can be something stupid, but at least they can explain.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]