Topic: Hi All !

Hi Chordians,
Nice to be back.  I have been away for a few weeks over to the land of OZ with a few horses, then on to Samoa.  I have missed my daily fix on Chordie and find that I have so much to catch up on!  Also, the entire time I was away I only played a guitar ONCE and that was in a bar.......somewhere.  So I have to take a few days off and get back into it.
Nice to be back.

"If You Always Do What You've Always Done - You'll Always Get What You've Always Got !"

Re: Hi All !

wellcome back to chordie godfather how's sonny doing i heard he had some bad luck at a tollbooth

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Yeah well you could never tell that boy!!!!  But having said that, who doesn't have trouble at toll booths?

"If You Always Do What You've Always Done - You'll Always Get What You've Always Got !"

Horses in OZ? What about Equine Flu? haha

[url=http://www.myspace.com/rdxfunk]www.myspace.com/rdxfunk[/url]

Hi Don Corleone Sir.

Lovely to hear from you again! I thought you ran off with Clarey!. So the

Poteen finally ran out?:lol:. And your still honking like a good thing!

Love from the Emerald.

Ps wheres the song?

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hey Altex, Went to Victoria where they seem to have 'cleared up' the flu.  Horses still there though, will give me an excuse to head back over soon!
Doll, I have made a mixture what I am now calling "Samoan Porteen"  Drank it with my cuzzies over there and they all think we are on to something.  So we might market it to the tourists!  It's 1 part bourbon, 1 part coke, 1 part pineapple juice, 1 part barcardi and served cold in a coconut shell with the flesh left in..........................beautiful.  After a couple of them, lyrics get completely lost and all that counts is that someone playing a guitar!

Fa Siofua
Lamoni

Don Corleone!

That sounds quite delish Sir. Hmm, Could be dropping the Turkey again this year! lol
Im gonna try one of them Christmas day. Would you believe i only
seen Coconuts " fresh in my store the other day. Bourbon, ill buy! I
do have loads of whiskey but not Bourbon. So it goes on my list as of now!

I will keep you informed! Hic!

I saw this sign today and burst out laughing when i read it!

When your swimming in the Creek
and a Eel bites your Cheek
Thats a moray!  lol

Slán

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Whiskey will do if you have no bourbon !  After you've drank a few then you start eating the the coconut - saves you drinking any more smile