Topic: Mic effects and power supply?

Ok here's the deal...I've got a MXL 990 and 991 mic set. I've had this for a few months but haven't been able to use it because it needs a power supply. I'm fixing to order one but would like some recommendations. I'd love to have the vocal effects also. Will a mixer with phantom power outputs give me what I'm looking for or am I barking up the wrong tree? I'm looking at putting between $100-150 in it. Any Ideas?

Also I usually play acoustic and seldom amplify since I usually play alone or with just a few friends. I have a Roland 15w cube amp. So my other question is ...How are vocals going to sound through it? Also if I decide to play my electric through the amp will I need an additional amp for vocals or is it possible to run both through at once for just low volumn at home fun? Thanks fellow chordians for your help!! Peace!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]