Topic: Performance improvements?

Do you notice any performance improvements after the server upgrade?

Re: Performance improvements?

LOL Per - From the thread title, I was about to zap this for spam. Improve your performance! more stamina! increase your... smile

Actually, I though the performance was real good before - never had any problems with slow loading pages or anything. Now that I surfed around a bit, things do seem to load a bit faster, but like I said, it was always pretty good for me anyway. I have a cable broadband connection.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

The only thing I noticed was the videos wouldn't load sometimes ... but not sure if that was prior to the new server or currently with the new one

Electric:  Gibson Les Paul Studio, Schecter Omen 6, PRS SE Custom
Acoustic:  Fender Talman, Yamaha
Amp:  Fender Super Champ XD/Line6 Spider III 75

i am with "topdown"  (above) on this one . exactly as he described it.

any resemblance to my songs sounding anything like the original is highly unlikely.

i seem to be having a problem.  it's taking forever to navagate away from the home page.  if i do manage to get into artists or songs, it's givimg me a very abriviated list.  is it me?  or is sonething wrong?  (everything else on my computer seems to be working fine).

Hi ssttsstt - I just surfed around a bit and didn't have any of the problems you have described. Have you tried closing your browser (IE or firefox) completely and the reopening? I know that often works for me when I experience web site issues.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

sorry-i guess it was me.  i did a system restore and i am back up and running.  funny though, because everything else seemed to be working fine.