Topic: Looking for band mates in SE Georgia

Hi my name is Robert.I'm 50-ish and into Rock n Roll and some country from the 60s, 70s and 80s. I play accordion, am self taught on the guitar and fancy myself a singer. I get lots of practice as I am the only member of a small Unitarian Universalist church in Savannah that plays an instrument. Much of the music comes from secular sources- I recently played James Taylor and The Holley's tunes as part of a service.
I particularly like soft to medium rock- Eagles, Beatles, Jimmy Buffet, Beach Boys etc. Looking for others in Effingham, Chatham, or Bryan County area interested in putting together informal group to just get together and jam, or if we have the talent, maybe play small gigs. I am a recovering alcoholic, so am NOT interested in becoming or being a part of the bar band scene.
Anyone interested feel free to email me at rjludgate@hotmail.com or call me at 912-631-1864.

Re: Looking for band mates in SE Georgia

How close to Folkston are you ?

Songs by Glynn
Music is love in a peaceful world

Re: Looking for band mates in SE Georgia

Hey, Glynn 007. I live just outside of Savannah, on the coast. With your screen name, can you play Johnny Rivers'"Secret Agent Man"?