Topic: A strange question: Elvis & Michael

I start from the idea that a lot of US citizens are a lot more RELIGIOUS than here in Belgium. I respect every religion.
WHY THIS QUESTION: YOU CAN CALL IT ANOTHER CRASH US/EUROPE.

- ELVIS PRESLEY SHOCKING THE AMERICANS, BY MOVING HIS HIPS: this was not tolerated, and some radiostations afraid of loosing listeners, refused to turn a PRESLEY song.

- MICHAEL JACKSON:
When he dance, he put his hand almost always on his "genital items, (IF HE STILL HAVE THEM)", it is like he is pushing his "balls" up, and I never heard comment.
You know how much I love the USA
- land of the free
- freedom of speech
But in fact, being there several times, I love the people living in a small city, I never forget when I arrived in MIAMI, and queuing for 2 hours before I could leave the airport. There are lines on the floor, and my foot crossed half that line, followed immediately by a very arrogant woman in uniform
was "ticking with her stick on my foot and very rude and impolite: put your feet behind the line" I was a little bit shocked. The USA a self proclaimed land of the free, is closer to a kind of
"police state", more things are forbidden than in other countries. Also an anecdote was eating, the waitress ask what do you like to drink a Beer, a Coke, and I answered Coke, but liquid. THEY COULDN'T LAUGH when I asked this.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MENTALITY, it is for me = POLICE STATE.

LAST POINT: a guy is driving a Ferrari, he drives 90 miles /h on a 60 miles way. YOU SEE NOBODY,and before you know a police car is on your tail (HOW DO THEY MANAGE THIS). The Ferarri = very powerful and fast car is followed by a police car, and there speed is the same, so what is the secret of police cars?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]