Topic: BITS AND PIECES

There are two items I wish to inform you about the video "Breezzin" has been remixed and the audio syncs with the video, the first one there was a delay I corrected this by trimming the audio in the beginning because there was a two second delay in the mp3 the other item is if you are submitting a mp3 for the "Challange" please note if its a vocal or instrumental this will make it easier for me to sort out and I wish you all good luck the contest starts on September2nd and you have untill the 15th to submit your entry and if you have submited and wish to change for any reason and resubmit a new mix please do so before the deadline on september 15th smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: BITS AND PIECES

Rusell! i know im not long awake!

But your post says August ? Please tell me this month is September! lol

Have a great time  with your friends recording.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

helena did I say August? lol

Old Doll wrote:

Rusell! i know im not long awake!

But your post says August ? Please tell me this month is September! lol

Have a great time  with your friends recording.

Old Doll.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fqqMRQIS1aM This is a video I did in the park today my music is playing in the back (meshack) is about chess my second love smile

Today marks the second week the recording forum was opened,like anything new there will always be room for improvement but overall I am pleased with the interest members of chordie have shown towards this forum and all the helpful suggestions and ideas that have been submitted.The Audacity series of tutorials has received a lot of downloads from my mediafire account along with the collaboration on the song by jacoby jam composed by Randy and Scott (riddler and fatstrings) and several different mixes from members were passed along the net highway including Doug's and mine along with added guitar tracks from me and what has been shown is the original "Idea 2" worked and as more members learn to use the information from the audacity series there will be an increase in requests for tracks to be added,most of these request so far have been passed via Google talk where privacy and real time communication is made possible and members of chordie have seen and talked to each other for the first time using the video cam site tokbox which has allowed video conferencing between several members from all over the world and helped to bring us closer as a musical community and chordie family and in the days to come I look forward to topics and requests for help with adding tracks or mixing songs to be submitted by more members and to make this recording forum a place that is not only enjoyable but also an informative page to visit. smile

Wow, Only Two Weeks!..... you sure?

Guess so.  I just took a look at the numbers of views on the topics in this section (not counting the Idea2 and early Audacity stuff that was moved over from Chat Corner), looks like pretty good traffic for a new section!

It was a good idea Russell, but (there's that "but" word).... it would really be nice to see posts from a wider audience.  Perhaps now that the Olympics and those political conventions are over, traffic on Chordie will improve overall.

So Far.... So Good!

Take Care; Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I agree and now the football season is starting along with the end of the baseball and golf season its to bad there isn't a "recording season" yea there lots of distractions out there to be sure but (that word again) lol like a good roast it takes time to cook smile