Topic: t:title"a lost love" 332

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"a lost love" 332

Hi Again Daddy smile
Your on a bit of a roll I read. Nothing worse then unanswered questions when it comes to love and trust me..I hate that when that happens.

Cheers

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hi daddy, there are so many good songs here, i want to hear these. is there a place i go to listen to you and the music. i`m off to look at a couple others.  Lane

hi kenny been busy with the snow have'nt had much time for writing,just knocked these together yesterday,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi lane usually when a song is posted you can click on the members website and listen to their recordings,or go to friends of chordie,i'm struggling at the moment,my comp crashed and i lost my songs so i have to start again,have fun and enjoy the site.....stay cool

thanks daddy for the info, please let me know when you get it all back up, I really would like to visit.  Lane