You are not logged in.

#1 2010-11-14 14:44:13

Russell_Harding
Alien moderator
Website

Russell Harding country

I have sent a few copies via airmail (least expensive means) the cost of shipping is only $1.78 per CD these are shipped in bubble protected containers and take only a few days to get anywhere in the U.S and a little longer for overseas (UK) if interested email me from Chordie the cost is less then $5.00 which includes art work, play lists and cover designs all of the 15 songs are original and performed by me Russell Harding

"Growing old is not for sissies"

#2 2010-11-20 14:43:34

Russell_Harding
Alien moderator
Website

Re: Russell Harding country

Tony I think to keep the cost fair $10.00 per CD (this includes shipping) is a reasonable price and if you email me from Chordie with your address I will write your name on a list so I know how many I have to make, each CD will be recorded here at my home and the cover and play lists are printed on photographic paper and placed in new jewel cases I dont have a shrink wrap machine but they will be well protected in the bubble case with a personal note of thanks smile

#3 2010-11-20 19:32:53

Roger Guppy
The Laid Back Moderator
Website

One question springs to mind. How are you expecting payment, can you accept card payments? And what about those of us whose currency is not the dollar?

Ooops that is two questions but I never could count lol.

Roger

“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.” -Plato
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. (George Bernard Shaw)
Do, or do not. There is no try. (Yoda)

#4 2010-11-20 20:08:46

Russell_Harding
Alien moderator
Website

Good question Roger I am so used to getting a check or using my credit card I would have to find out how from my bank how someone who wishes to purchase can  credit my account directly I think if I can give my deposit number then anyone can transfer funds to my account but not withdraw I will check into it good point smile

#5 2010-11-20 23:15:18

geoaguiar
Honoured Member

Russell_Harding wrote:

Good question Roger I am so used to getting a check or using my credit card I would have to find out how from my bank how someone who wishes to purchase can  credit my account directly I think if I can give my deposit number then anyone can transfer funds to my account but not withdraw I will check into it good point smile

Seems like Paypal might work although the fees are considerable. Let us know. I'm also interested and, if need be, will mail a check 1st as we all know you're a stand up gentleman

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

#6 2010-11-21 00:12:21

Russell_Harding
Alien moderator
Website

I spoke with a representative of my bank normally your account number and routing number are used to transfer funds but they advised against putting my account number out on the net and suggested a simple money order or postal money order would be best and I agree pay pal in not the best option and since just about every country has postal or money orders it should not be a problem if the check is domestic I dont see any problem accepting this since it would take a few days anyway to process each CD but a money order could be the easiest for all smile

#7 2010-11-21 03:22:28

Russell_Harding
Alien moderator
Website

I dont think there would be any problem with any personal check because a check is a check it dose not matter if it comes from the U.K or Indiana it gets deposited and the bank takes care of the processing and the funds are credited just like any other check so I think if you are interested in a CD of mine just email me from Chordie with your address and I will give you mine and get to work on producing the CD I'm sure it will work out ok smile

#8 2010-11-22 20:21:05

Russell_Harding
Alien moderator
Website

postal rates for overseas are a bit more the rates for the U.S.and Canada to be fair I would like to get $10.00 for the U.S and Canada and $12.00 for shipping outside the U.S to cover the additional rates and either a money order or personal check is fine also I will include my latest(as soon as I cut the tracks this week) "Golden Dreams" smile

#9 2010-11-22 20:26:43

selso
Website

I would love to order one but am truely broke!!

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

#10 2010-11-22 23:33:54

Russell_Harding
Alien moderator
Website

no problem an angel who wishes to remain anonymous has purchased 2 with instructions to send one to you and I have sent you an email requesting your address I will pass along any messages to this person for you if you wish smile

selso wrote:

I would love to order one but am truely broke!!

#11 2010-11-24 23:38:37

Russell_Harding
Alien moderator
Website

just an update all CD's ordered have been processed and will be in the mail Friday and will include my newest "Golden Dreams" Have a nice thanksgiving Chordie

#12 2011-01-09 06:22:58

eftpos

Hi Russell I live in New Zealand and am a fan of country. Do you still have the discs available ??

Last edited by eftpos (2011-01-09 06:23:16)

#13 2011-01-09 14:39:21

Russell_Harding
Alien moderator
Website

hi eftpos yes I do I am recording another song to add to the playlist it should be finished later this week if you email me with your address I will contact you by email and give you the details,you can use the email service here on Chordie its located under my name smile

Board footer