Topic: Test two free falling

I spent a few hours and still have not quite worked out the track sync guess I'll take a look at another tutorial to get it dead on give a look when you have a few minutes
I have deleted this test video

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Test two free falling

I discovered a Very important element in video collaging unlike photos (which are fixed) humans have a slight deviation in vocal timing,this go's unnoticed in live performance but under the eye of the lens not! the same in recording a vocal timing is critical and cannot be adjusted only redone hence when doing video in video recording all added vocal harmonies must start exactly at the same time because they cannot be edited to do so smile

It looks very difficult to bring together.  I think you are doing great so far.  Practice, man, practice.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I think I am a bit limited with this software version only because I dont fully understand the track cutting tool but I'm going to keep working on it till its right thanks for the encouraging words smile 

bensonp wrote:

It looks very difficult to bring together.  I think you are doing great so far.  Practice, man, practice.

I asked my grandson, Casey (video blogger "thecasey813) if he could advise you on syncing the three vocal lines up. he asked me what program you used. I didn't know.
He uses Sony Vegas Pro 10 to edit his videos. he says that's the best.
It has good audio editing to go with the visual.
Good luck, Russell,
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

toots thanks for the information I can google up that software and get the skinny on it I think useing my digital recorder and mixing the sound will really improve the audio quality the video editing is comming along I am getting more familiar with the tools smile

Toots the least expensive price for the Sony Vegas Pro 10 is over $500.00 a little to rich for my blood unless publishers clearing house drives up to my pad with some balloons and a check lol

Russell, you can get the trial version free. http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/dow … s/vegaspro
Here is a video Casey made with this program at his age 9.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ViKOZo9riY

Good luck, sir.
toots

toots that's really not to bad he has a lot of imagination did you help him with the timing? I am tempted to download the trial version but what if I really like it? $500 bucks ain't in my budget I would suffer disappointment,pain and anguish not being able to purchase such fine software unless the tooth fairy is really generous I only have a few of my own left lol

this test video has been deleted along with the first test most likely I will replace the Norwegian wood with another video with a better sound track in addition to some video changes smile

Russell_Harding wrote:

toots that's really not to bad he has a lot of imagination did you help him with the timing? I am tempted to download the trial version but what if I really like it? $500 bucks ain't in my budget I would suffer disappointment,pain and anguish not being able to purchase such fine software unless the tooth fairy is really generous I only have a few of my own left lol

No, sir. He did it all.
toots

Toots you have one talented young man there I did download the trial version and when I opened it for the first time it was like I stepped into the cockpit of the space shuttle I was mesmerized totally I decided on the ULead Studio 11 its simple and fast and at my age I dont have the time to devote to absorbing all the tech the Vegas Pro requires but I appreciate the link and enjoyed your sons video thanks smile