1 (edited by Lane1777 2011-04-08 23:04:36)

Topic: Letters

you have to be a little forgiving this is my first effort. I was going to put a written tribute to all our men and women at the end of this...I`m working on the video to do that. [or should I?]
Anyway..hope you like the idea, and I am working to get better at this. any ideas, and comments are welcome,

this is dedicated to women in War" one person i talked with, He lost his wife, and his little girl lost her mother, he told me still today he writes her letters, and his little girl still wants to write her mother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTdLm8LXIzk

Letters [2]

verse

I`ll sit down tonight
try to write You one more time,
between the heart, and the candlelight.
when You come back to Me.

Heres this old photograph,
Your favorite song running through My head,
did I mention..how hard it is
when I have to let you go all over again.

Chorus:
I will sign...forever.
and place it here in my heart.
I will send this in care of..
everyday that goes by....
I will sign it.. I love You...
with all the X`s and O`s...
Baby.. its not so easy
writing this letter to You...

Verse

Every now and then
She and I will sit down to write
between the dresses and the ponytails,
Kate`s so much like you.

...and theres that old picture of Us
how long is forever Dad..
a little prayer, and its off to bed
baby we`re doing fine..

chorus
..and We signed it...forever..
We both crossed our hearts.
We will send this in care of..
everyday that goes by....
Then We sign it.. I love You...
with all the X`s and O`s...
Baby.. its not so easy
...writing these letters to You.

Then We sign it.. I love You...
so many X`s and O`s...
Baby.. its not so easy
...writing these letters to You.

no Baby.. its not easy
...writing these letters to You...

© Copyright 2011 Second-hand Hearts Vincent

"question my abilities..never my heart"

2 (edited by johnnyvitalis 2011-04-05 17:04:58)

Re: Letters

Very nice piece of work on a very touching and tough subject.
Hope to hear more from you Lane.
The chords with the lyric would be helpfull.
JV

I love this site, however everyon'e songboook seems to have the same songs, over & over. Doesn't anyone have any "new Stuff" to contribute???

Chordie is a search engine it dose not host songs it finds them from other sites and indexes them any new stuff will have to be added from the sites that host the songs smile

linnb2000 wrote:

I love this site, however everyon'e songboook seems to have the same songs, over & over. Doesn't anyone have any "new Stuff" to contribute???

"Growing old is not for sissies"

hi lane if this is your first you'll be going far,that is a great song,lovely sound,keep up the good work.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

6 (edited by Lane1777 2011-04-05 18:42:18)

I got a songbook?...lol  to be honest I`m working on the songs in this forum, adding and taking a little away, getting opinions. this song is finished as much as I`m going to get it, a few changes in the video and I`ll be good with it, if it works. if not I`ll have her back on!...lol asking people to have another look, but thats what its all about. if you have clicked" on Letters before and its boring you, you`ll know better next time...with any of the writers.
  anyway thank you for taking a look.  Lane

johnnyvitalis wrote:

Very nice piece of work on a very touching and tough subject.
Hope to hear more from you Lane.
The chords with the lyric would be helpfull.
JV

thank you J for looking at this, it was harder than I thought getting it together, I`ll get the chords on.. they are so simple like the lyrics. C Am F G   X`S AND O`S "Em"   I have a few more changes and its finished I hope..I`ll put the chords up so its more friendly. Lane

thank you Daddycool for looking, I`m hanging in there, but to be honest i`ll never quit, its just there! i`m sure you know what I mean.. Thanks again D.    Lane