Topic: I cannot change my instrument settings under "Resources".

Just today, I registered so that I could change the default instrument to "Uke-C Tuning."  I've found where you can do that under "Resources", but unfortunately, even if I click "Save", it does not save these settings.

Sure, I can change every song as I view it, but I was hoping I could see the big chord chart for ukulele instead of guitar.

Maybe this is just something weird due to changing the server--if not, what can I do?

Re: I cannot change my instrument settings under "Resources".

Thanks for telling me. This is one of the things that are not updated after switching to a new server. It will work again in a day or two.

Just wondering about that "day or two" statement. I just registered and was also hoping to change my default tuning. It seems to not save again/still.

Just tested it. Everything seems fine.

Are you using this address:
http://www.chordie.com/settings.php

That's the address I'm using and it's still not working. Thanks for checking. It seems to reload the page, keeping the setting that I picked. But then if I go to a different page and back or go to a song, chord charts are in the default (guitar) setting.

What browser are you using?

I have now tried Safari and Firefox 2.0 under Mac OS X; Internet Explorer 6.0 32-bit, Internet Explorer 6.0 64-bit and Firefox 2.0 under Windows XP Pro x64. I could try lynx and Firefox under Linux and lynx and Netscape under Solaris, but I don't think the browser is causing this. Viewing the (post-php) source of http://www.chordie.com/settings.php there seems to be no client-side processing besides submitting the form, which is implemented at least well enough in every aforementioned browser.
What browser/OS combinations are known to work?

Hello--I just checked it with both Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Safari Version 2.0.4 (Mac OS X 10.4.9) and I cannot change the default instrument settings--so when I look at individual songs, I see guitar chords (although I can always still use the pull-down menu to choose uke).

What would be really nice, though, is to have a pull-down menu on the Large Chord Chart, where I could change between different tunings.   I would love to be able to use that resource for my uke, but I can't change it at all.

I am sorry about this. My mistake. Now it should work.

Thanks!! It works for the songs, but not for the big chord chart, though.

Works for me, too. Thank you!

No, it will not work for the big chord chart. That is a totally different story. I know that this is a popular request, so I will try to fix it.