You are not logged in.

#26 2011-11-04 00:33:10

beamer
THE METALIZER

Re: RECORDING PRODUCERS

@ Russel,

I was at a Navy Exchange in Cuba a few years ago.  Wanted something to work with and found it on the programs shelf.  Its a full studio and number of tracks is only limited by hard drive space.  Kinda a fore runner to Pro Tools.  its complicated for my basic knowledge, So I do like to use AUDIO GALAXY for stuff.  I have just started to get back into using it all.  Have been transfering 25 yr old cassets of me and my basement buddies to the comp.  I did find a great Bass line from a buddy that I have to work on getting my guitar silanced in the back round as much as possible.   I am going to put a bio  on the general page ablut me.  Thanks for the quic reply guys.

Mal - Well, lady, I must say, you're my kinda stupid.
Mal - Jayne, your mouth is talking. You might wanna look to that
Kaylee - No power in the verse can stop me. BOOK-  you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theatre.

#27 2011-11-04 05:04:43

Russell_Harding
Alien moderator
Website

Re: RECORDING PRODUCERS

beamer if its even close to pro tools it must be some kind of software I have a friend who owns a recording studio all state of the art equipment and technitions to run it I have recorded a number of times and its stll mind boggling smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Board footer