You are not logged in.

#1 2011-12-10 21:47:37

Zurf
Blunt but well meaning moderator

Technics dual cassette deck

This is a home audio dual cassette deck that will dub cassette tapes quite nicely.  So far as I know, it is in perfect condition.  It is somewhat old and has been used, but not for a long while.  It is taking up space in the fishing tackle section of my shop and I'd rather put more fishing tackle in there because I don't have any cassette tapes any more. 

Free to good home.  Or even a cruddy one.  It would be nice if you offer to reimburse me for shipping expenses, but not necessary.  Maybe buy me a beer or an ice cream if we ever meet. 

First person to e-mail saying they want it and provides a shipping address gets it. 

Sorry, no picture. 

- Zurf

"Forced means you're painting a train blue."  - Jets60
"If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome!" - Mekidsmom
"Don't ever apologize for what you have worked hard for." - Pete Benson
Official recipient of B chord amnesty.

#2 2011-12-11 02:29:53

beamer
THE METALIZER

Re: Technics dual cassette deck

Well if there was a amp for it I would put it in my garage with the 80 or so Cassets I still have.

Mal - Well, lady, I must say, you're my kinda stupid.
Mal - Jayne, your mouth is talking. You might wanna look to that
Kaylee - No power in the verse can stop me. BOOK-  you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theatre.

#3 2012-08-03 21:01:18

jimjim3843

bonjour. would you ship dual cassette deck to France? I have around 6 cassettes but no player! I can pay shipping costs. Merci.Jim W

#4 2012-08-03 21:03:37

jimjim3843

bonjour again.re my last message....should read 600 cassettes...not 6. sorry. Jim W.

#5 2012-08-03 21:03:59

Zurf
Blunt but well meaning moderator

Jim - I'll be sure I've still got it.  If you are willing to pay shipping costs, I'm willing to ship.  I don't suppose there would be any import fees or such for a giveaway item.  - Zurf

"Forced means you're painting a train blue."  - Jets60
"If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome!" - Mekidsmom
"Don't ever apologize for what you have worked hard for." - Pete Benson
Official recipient of B chord amnesty.

Board footer