Topic: New project for me

I got a call from a few old friends and they asked me to come over and jam with them,we are doing a lot of originals but this song was fun the drummer is reading the words he never sang it before and this is the first time we played this song its the Doors Riders on the storm a lot of fun we will be playing a few gigs this summer and we have been rehearsing for 2 weeks now so its still a bit rough on the edges but with practice it will smooth out. smile
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= … 9864004076

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: New project for me

Russel sounding good as always,ya needs a little polish but I enjoyed it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Russell, Very cool. You guys are right on track. Is that your reconditioned guitar your playing ?
I like what you guys are doing.

Joe

Thanks dino I agree it needs polish and thats what practice is all about in a few more weeks it will sound a lot smother smile

dino48 wrote:

Russel sounding good as always,ya needs a little polish but I enjoyed it.

Joe yes it is my reconditioned ax we played this without the keyboard player and it changes the way I play a bit but theres a lot of promiss I appreciate your taking the time to look and listen smile

Tyson7 wrote:

Russell, Very cool. You guys are right on track. Is that your reconditioned guitar your playing ?
I like what you guys are doing.

Joe

I see the potential. Hope you guys have big fun. Enjoyed it.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

thanks toots its the most fun I've had in a while and the first time I played with a group in several years and reminds me of why I started playing, it feels good smile

Keep Rockin' Russ! Veery Cool!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

you got it! thanks top smile

topdown wrote:

Keep Rockin' Russ! Veery Cool!

Nice Russell!  I commented on FB!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Amy thanks for your comment and taking the time to listen, music keeps you young at heart and we all share this common bond here on Chordie. smile