Topic: Greetings from Nashvegas!

I am looking for people to jam a bit with.  I am really only looking for folks that play acoustic guitar as that is my preferred instrument.  I'm not looking to join or start a band, just some good old fashioned sit down together and pick.  Don't anyone in Nashville do that anymore?  Also not looking for folks that consider jamming as an excuse to get to drinking and smoking.  Tried that years ago and was so surprised to find out how crappy it really sounded recorded once we were sober LOL  Anyway looking for folks into John Prine, CCR, Jimmy Buffett, Harry Chapin and the like.  Feel free to answer here or drop me an email and lets make a little music.

Re: Greetings from Nashvegas!

wink  Hey there MoldeOldie!  I hope you can find someone to Jam with locally.  I don't have quite that luck, but what some of us Chordie members have done is join together online in a virtual Jam with our webcams and mics via Skype.  While you're searching for someone local, if you're computer inclined enough, you may want to check out this thread:  http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=19230

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

It's more of a picker's circle than a jam, but it is one heck of a lot of fun.  You should join in sometime moldeoldie.  We aren't particular. They let me play. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

4 (edited by Baldguitardude 2012-03-08 15:48:32)

Where from?

DUH DUH DUH I can't read.....too early. disregard.

Edited because i'm a moron.

Thats ok Bald dude I have senior moments all the time lol

-------> mekidsmom I will look  into that thanks

I'm not a senior yet though bro. wink

me either man but I still have senior moments lol