Topic: KORG BACKING SYNTH

I dont  know  if  this  is  the  right  place  to  pose  this   question  but as  its  a  recording  tool as  wel  as  a live  instrument  maybe  some  one  can  help .
About  2 yrs  ago a freind  who  played  in  a  duo  loaned me   a  korg  keyboard  to  try  I  cant  remember  the model  type  but  would  like  to  track  one  down  if  possible  .It  was  roughly  the  size  of  a  modern  lap  top  computor  and  had  a  small  key  board .which  functioned  like  a  chord  organ  i.e  each  key  represented  a   chord  E major   Eminor  F  etc.. you  were  able  aso  to  select  a  rythm  acompniment  which  would  follow  the  chord pattern  played  .
Ive  never  seen  one  of  these since  and  cant  trace  it  through  korgs  archive site .I think it  would  be  a  handy  piece  for  creating  backing  tracks .
Unforunatly   I cant   locate  my  freind   to  ask  him  as we  have  long since  lost touch  and  I  now  live  in  Greece.
My  freinds  name  was  John  Woodward   who  lived  in  Blackburn  England  at  the  time .
If  any   one  can  help  it would  be  great.

Re: KORG BACKING SYNTH

Not familiar with the Korg Synth but I like Korg equipment.
I bought my Korg effects pedal in 1989 and my Korg guitar tuner the same year. They both are still going strong.
Good luck with your research.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.korg.com/microarranger

I also remember something that Roland put out quite a few years back that only has the arranger section with a small 2 octave keyboard.  Kinda like a full size keyboard without most of the keys.  Cannot remember exactly what it was called though.

You may also be interested in one of these.  I found it while reseaching for the said arranger before.

http://www.rolandus.com/products/produc … arentId=18

thanks  for  the  links  ,Its  not  the  same  though ,however   I think   some  functions  may  be  similar   I'll  check  them  both  out .
Cheers 
Graham