Topic: Shout out to Chris

Dude.  I had to clean up a couple of folks who wiped out their motorcycle today, until a medic showed up  They're probably both going to be fine - though one of them may take a while first.  I think to the situation you had with your neighbors a while back, and I'm freaking floored.  Today was about as much as I could take.  If you come up in June, I'm giving you a hug and buying you a drink or seven. 

- Derek

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Shout out to Chris

zurf thats good you were home today,looks like someone got lucky, I stopped riding motercycles because I lost most of my teeth and had too get plastic surgery too fix my face. The funny side of it is they grafted skin off my rear too get the skin for my face!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

The funny side of it is they grafted skin off my rear too get the skin for my face!

Dino, if there's not a song in there, there's not a song anywhere.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

I know there is I got so much teasing and flack for that when it happended I thought it would never end but now it presents a good songwriting oppertunity.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

LOL you never know where you might find a song.

Without music life would be a journey through a desert.

I Cor 14:15

Good for you Zurf.  Dino, you've probably been through the ass face jokes so I won't bother.  smile

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.