Topic: Claude Johnson

This guy is all over the net. For$$$$ we will MAKE You the greasted song writer EVER!! Has anybody heard of him? His it leget??
Thanks
Rick the plumber

Re: Claude Johnson

Here's another post on him.

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9437

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard nothing but negitive words on him.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

So... not to flog a dead horse...  there have been several threads about Mr. J.  this just the most recent.

My History with the site wasn't great.  I kinda got defaulted into several months of marginal information several years ago but mostly due to my not paying attention (I guess I had higher expectations.)

Fast forward to Dec 2012...  I paid the buck in December for the kids camp for one month access.  There is some good information & lessons there but still in construction.  I am too much a hit 'n run kind of self learner  for this (attention span of a gnat) but I would recommend a trial when he makes it available subscribe if it works for you.

More importantly though, with a week+ to go on my trial, I got a call and an email to let me know what the site was about, the benefits and when my trial ends.  I am impressed even if it's not for me at this time.
Bottom line... he seems to be paying attention and might warrant a second look.

Just my loonie's worth,
Jim

I got some B Tracks from him I wasnt impressed
Have a look at blues guitar unleashed