Topic: Expensive trip too buy some lettuce

I went to my local grocery store yesterday too buy a head of lettuce, (about$.99 cents) . when I got there I discovered my rear tire was almost totally flat. I changed it and went too get my other tire fixed,and the store owner came back and let me know that that my two rear tires were weather cracked and needed too be replaced,so it ended up costing me about $250.00. I never did get my lettuce!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Expensive trip too buy some lettuce

That is a sad story indeed, Dino.  I thought you went for lettuce and came home with a new guitar.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

"  I thought you went for lettuce and came home with a new guitar."
Thats just what I was thinking.

I see friends holdiong hands, saying "How do you do"
They're really saying, "I love you"
Louis Armstrong. Wonderful world.

Me three!

Electric lettuce.   

badeye   cool

one caper after another

Was it truck tires? 250 a pair is about what I pay for my F150.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

beamer wrote:

Was it truck tires? 250 a pair is about what I pay for my F150.

I wish it would have been cheaper but they charged for stems,balancing and disposal fees, then on top of that taxes are almost 10% in california,well next time I hope it will be a new guitar.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Bummer, A new guitar would have been waaaaay more fun.

Joe

Cos you like em.

I had one of those happen.

I was sitting at home relaxing when for some odd reason the wife wants chocolate ice cream.
We have none.
*angry*
So I get dressed in the middle of the night and stomp out of the house, slam the car door when I get in and floor it out the driveway, floor it down the block and in frustration...peel out by accident when I get to the light.

Big fat ticket for me, as the car that pulled up behind me before I peeled out onto the main road......was a cop.

Stupid ice cream....

>=[
Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle

See, now that's where I would have said something like "Who tied a refrigerator to your butt?" to my wife and SHE would have gotten the ticket. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Detman101 wrote:

I had one of those happen.

I was sitting at home relaxing when for some odd reason the wife wants chocolate ice cream.
We have none.
*angry*
So I get dressed in the middle of the night and stomp out of the house, slam the car door when I get in and floor it out the driveway, floor it down the block and in frustration...peel out by accident when I get to the light.

Big fat ticket for me, as the car that pulled up behind me before I peeled out onto the main road......was a cop.

Stupid ice cream....

>=[
Dm

You could have got her some Rocky Road,then put the ticket inside a baggie and inside the ice cream.