Topic: Fitting whole page on screen

When I pull up a song the far right portion of the lyrics and chords is cut off and the right half of the screen where the add song and other features is located is jumbled together.. Do I need to do something to my computer to make this work right?? HELP

Re: Fitting whole page on screen

Chances are these rendering glitches are a result of the internet browser you are using (Intenet Explorer?).  You can download a current version of Firefox for free, and it will probably eliminate these uglies.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

I used to have that problem too, but then one day everything one the screen (i.e. the words) got really really small so now it all fits. My problem now is, I can't read very much of the song lyrics unless I go into print preview mode... thats what I did when my font was too big too, you can try that for now if nothing else works. Thats what i'm doing jeff! Its a pain

Send a screenshot to admin@chordie.com, and Ill look into it.

Lots of these problems are caused by someone setting the default font-size in Internet Explorer too small or too large. You can change this by doing "View - Text size", or very easy by holding down the ctrl-key and using the scroll wheel on your mouse (works in most cases).