Topic: i get signed in and what a mess

I get signed in and go to my songbook and it signs me out

Re: i get signed in and what a mess

I'm not sure what that's telling you.  I just tried it and it went to my songbook without signing me out.  It's got to be a glitch at your end maybe. Someone will be along shortly and possibly be able to help you.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

wierd,seems like the new server has alot of things too fix, Report it too the admin.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I have the same problem - been that way for a week. Reported to admin and support but no fix so far.

same

Yeah the same here

The King Of Audio Torture

same for me - i logged into my songbook and ended up in someone elses! Have emailed admin about it.

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

Per has spent a lot of time sorting the bugs out in the songbooks and believes that they are all now fixed. If you are still having difficulties please send him an e-mail to: admin@chordie.com giving as much detail as possible and include your operating system and browser. He may not be able to reply individually but he will certainly look into any problems.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I get signed in and cant find my songbooks... report has been sent...

Currently there is an issue with people not getting correctly signed in. I have a good understanding of what is causing this, but the fix is unfortunately a bit complicated. Expect it to be fixed within a few days.

I saw a post on another page that said you can use chordie to convert songs on other sites to chordpro format. Im trying to figure out how just by looking and not seeing it. Help please