Topic: introduction

Hello,

My Name is katie M Jones and I am new to your site http://www.chordie.com/ .
I am glad to be a part of this awesome site!

Thanks,
katie M Jones

Re: introduction

Welcome aboard, katie M Jones.  If you ask something here, it will be answered.

"There's such a fine line between genius and stupidity."
                              --David St. Hubbins

Hi Katie and welcome to Chordie.

Please join in the forums, answer questions that you can and ask when you are in doubt. I can assure that we are pretty friendly bunch and we definitely do not bite smile.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Welcome Katie.  tell us a bit about yourself for starters and then join in some of the conversations that interest you.  We welcome your comments.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

hello katiem,welcome here.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Welcome to Chordie katie M Jones!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Hello and Welcome, katiemJones. You'll find a lot of great people here who are always willing to offer advice and encouragement.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

welcome

Nela

(edited by moderator)

Welcome to chordie katie

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Welcome aboard KMJ !!

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

hi, my name is hashmat from Greenwich. hello to all members. this is an exciting website for guitarist studies. love it.  I am student of engineering want to learn guitar but can't find enough guidance but this website is awesome. Hope to get enough help from it. Thanks to all of you

Welcome Katie and Hashmat.  Dig long enough and you will find the treasure of this site :-)

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Welcome to you, too, hashmat. Get your guitar out and ask us all the questions you want.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Welcome to Chordie Katie and Hashmat!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

A warm welcome to you both, Katie and Hashmat - you came to the right place...
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

post deleted as it was not relevant to the theme of the original post. spam will not be tolerated.

phill

***hot tub link removed RH***

Welcome Dri

good heavens, 3 new members in one thread....a record? welcome all. i would ask though if you'd take a look at the stickies at the top of the forum menu and abide by the rules.

as mentioned above, we have a wide and varied membership of beginners and well matured musicians, who will (hopefully) be able to answer all your questions and give help and guidance. the thing is ...you must ask.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Welcome. Come and join in.

Roger

A big welcome to all new Chordie members! Only been here a couple of months personally, and have already got some solid info from a very experienced group.

another hot tub spammer suffers the ban hammer. post deleted

phill

spam removed

Welcome Lauren,

Nice to have you aboard.

Roger

Welcome too the site all 4? of you newbes!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Welcome to you also Lauren.  If I missed any one, sorry.  Come back often and join in the sometimes turbulent conversation.  Not really, as stated above, ask lots of questions.  You will get an answer for sure.  And feel free to answer some for yourself.

hi. very new and although i am taking lessons i cant figure out how to read the tabs i have annies song in my song book but cant make sense of timings. i am very dimwitted and i guess i just need someone to point out the obvious and i will be on the road to kumbayah round the camp fire. thank you,