Topic: Technics dual cassette deck

This is a home audio dual cassette deck that will dub cassette tapes quite nicely.  So far as I know, it is in perfect condition.  It is somewhat old and has been used, but not for a long while.  It is taking up space in the fishing tackle section of my shop and I'd rather put more fishing tackle in there because I don't have any cassette tapes any more. 

Free to good home.  Or even a cruddy one.  It would be nice if you offer to reimburse me for shipping expenses, but not necessary.  Maybe buy me a beer or an ice cream if we ever meet. 

First person to e-mail saying they want it and provides a shipping address gets it. 

Sorry, no picture. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Technics dual cassette deck

Well if there was a amp for it I would put it in my garage with the 80 or so Cassets I still have.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

bonjour. would you ship dual cassette deck to France? I have around 6àà cassettes but no player! I can pay shipping costs. Merci.Jim W

bonjour again.re my last message....should read 600 cassettes...not 6

Jim - I'll be sure I've still got it.  If you are willing to pay shipping costs, I'm willing to ship.  I don't suppose there would be any import fees or such for a giveaway item.  - Zurf

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

Still avail?....I'd give you a bit for shipping...keith

Thanks JP.  It is still available.  Send me an e-mail at (deleted) with your address.

The cassette deck is gone.

9 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2017-12-02 04:20:33)

There you go again, Z, proving what a generous  and totally nice guy you are. A beer and one ice cream wouldn't even get us started good. You need a pitcher and a gallon of your favorite flavor of Ben&Jerry's. A round of brew would be provided (by the recipients of your kindness) for anyone there, plus several choruses of  "Jolly Good Fellow (and so say all of us)".

A beer and ice cream float. That's what I'm talkin' about! wink

Privilege to know you, my brotha!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

10 (edited by jacksandrew413 2017-12-04 14:22:11)

It's miles taking on the area within the fishing address segment of my shop and I'd instead positioned extra fishing address in there due to the fact, I haven't any cassette tapes anymore.

Zurf wrote:

Thanks JP.  It is still available.  Send me an e-mail at dazurfluh@yahoo.com with your address.

You should edit this post or delete it lest all these spam bots start obliterating your inbox.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51FrDMBn0RL.jpg

-[ Musician, writer, guitarist, singer ]-
Bandcamp     https://richardmortimer.bandcamp.com/follow_me
Discogs          https://www.discogs.com/release/29065579
YouTube         https://www.youtube.com/@RichardMortimerMusic