Re: Still have goosebumps

I thought you were funny, bunbun! No harm at all.

"heaven help you if you wanna hear some Korn, Tool or even Triumph." And to prove your point, I've never heard music from any of these bands. "Korn" I've heard of, but not "Tool" or "Triumph" so I wouldn't even know to look them up. That's why things like the Friday Blues Fix is so great--for someone like me, it's a real education.

M.B.two wrote:

I thought you were funny, bunbun! No harm at all.

"heaven help you if you wanna hear some Korn, Tool or even Triumph." And to prove your point, I've never heard music from any of these bands. "Korn" I've heard of, but not "Tool" or "Triumph" so I wouldn't even know to look them up. That's why things like the Friday Blues Fix is so great--for someone like me, it's a real education.

So glad you like the friday blues fix..   like Muddy Water's said "The blues had a baby and they called it rock and roll"..  Keep listening, so much to discover,,

badeye   cool

one caper after another

MB I think I am one of the few head banger's around here, I love the old  stuff and poetic stuff,, but remember this a great song is a great song,, if it sounds great with distortion,, it will sound great with out it also.  BTW Lay it on the line and Fight the good fight are great triumph tunes!

have you ever heard of Chris Isaack? check out Wicked Game.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Thanks for the recommendations, beamer. I found a cover of "Wicked Games" that I like even better than the original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSXh_L8I … re=related

What do you think? I like the fact they're recording it in a stairwell!

you should listen to stone sour.  they cover Chris Isaak.  also check out THE CALL, LET THE DAY  BEGIN  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXywSZ-Zdmg

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)