Topic: looking for Glasgarten and Meine Welt by Peter Heppner

Also, does anyone know of a good website to find piano chords / sheet music for more modern songs?  Right now my daughter and I are going through a Peter Heppner / Wolfsheim phase but we are desparate for other newer material as well--the lessons and classical music are getting a bit 'dry', LOL!  Tried searching the web in English and German sites and we have reached a dead end...I'm hoping there is a cache just waiting to be found!  Thanks for any help.
--Orchidgirl41

Re: looking for Glasgarten and Meine Welt by Peter Heppner

welcome to the site orchgirl41,sorry I could not find anything to help you. Maybe another member will know of someplace too send you.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

This is the site that I use from time to time, but I didn't find anything called "Glasgarten" or "Meine Welt" on it.
http://www.musicnotes.com/

You might find other "modern" songs on it.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Oh well, thanks for the link and yes, I'm sure 'someone' out there knows where to find Peter Heppner's work....I'll just have to be patient  ; )