1 (edited by Eftermiddag 2012-09-18 01:03:13)

Topic: Skype band

looking for a band to play with through skype (I am on an electric guitar)
after midnight Moscow time (GMT+3 zone)
kate.ellis67

2 (edited by beamer 2012-09-10 21:06:24)

Re: Skype band

Kate,
the way skype works is that one person at a time palys in a circle up to 10 people.Look me up in skype  Scott Sailer  or  beamer or beamer326  I can not remember which one Im logged on as.  What type of music do you like to play?  most of the stuf is on an acoustic, but I have busted out my SG for some distortion big_smile  Electric is good no matter what, always find a clean nice tone for most. 

Welcome to Chordie, every one here is great.  ON skype also look for Zurf (He is a Mod here and host a lot of jams and Amy - The chick Mod- lol  )  Also keep an eye on the general chat box.  that is where ppl post up for the jams.  also its always fun even if its just a one on one jam.  its always better than playing alone.

Peace Love and chickenfried steak!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Well I play Les Paul, I like all sorts of music, be it hardcore, 90's alternatives, simple jazz improvisations, some blues, some rap-core,  my fav is Queen (but with Freddie) and Guns'n'Roses, then I like what Ozzy does music-wise, Marilyn Manson (has very simple songs), well, I don't know really. Why I am engaging into this activity — I'm an almost 'up all night' person, — gives me opportunity to reach to the US and Canada, that's it. I couldn't find you in skype, popular "0 results" glitch

and yeah, I love to play very distorted sounds sometimes, got the right pedal:)

5 (edited by beamer 2012-09-11 06:50:49)

Kate, you have mail in your e-mail inbox from me.  What Country are you in?

and my skype name  is beamer326, just checked for sure..

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)