Topic: Hello friends

Just flew in home today from western Queensland after a month away. No internet service where I am so catching up on the Chordie posts I've missed before the Old Girl gets me to working around the place.
Queensland is just starting into spring and we are already into severe fire danger weather, this promises to be a nasty summer. I don't  know what is going on, last year we had major flooding , this year looks like fires may be the big issue, can't do much about it, just have to deal with it as it happens.

Pete, checked out some of your u-tube vids, you are going great guns, I am envious of you.

Zurf, you crack me up with your to the point comments, keep 'em coming.

Amy, still somewhat quite from you, hope everything is cool on your end.

Jeff (jets60), the pics around the world package is but a memory.

Wayne, great to see back on deck.

Toots, you OK?

Dino, how ya goin?

Beamer, your taste in music?

If I have missed any of the old hands, my apologies, not intentional.

All the best
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Re: Hello friends

Now that you're back in an internet zone, we hope to see some more of you.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Glad to have you back bushy.  Sounds like a dry summer ahead for you.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Can I help it if not only likeing folk and acoustic,,, that I must have something that makes me want to drive fast and bang my head?  Yep as Sammy stated" THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO ROCK"

want something to be amazed about check out ONE EYED DOLL  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iVYrJe3Axc

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

HEY BUSHY!!!!  Glad to hear you're back home for a bit! 

I'm ok - been busy looking for a new job.  I still have mine, but pretty much just got told that I won't come the end of the month and I was expecting that coming.  I've got a few good prospects, so cross your fingers for me!  On the other hand, I feel like it's about time to get the Martin on Youtube!  I haven't recorded anything in a long time, so long the Martin hasn't even made it yet.  Shame on me!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

6 (edited by dino48 2012-09-14 18:36:06)

Glad to see you back bushy,we missed you!I am still saving for my martin and the fund is getting a little bigger,maybe I will have one soon.Amy I hope something good comes your way.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks for the reply Folks. I spent most of yesterday just chillin out and strumming, finger tips real sore now but I reckon I'll heal.
Amy, fingers crossed for you jobwise. I think you should get the Martin out and get on u-tube again. You will find it lifts your spirits when you are feeling a bit down.

Beamer, ONE EYED DOLL, you are kidding me, makes me want bang my head too.

I think I would enjoy the Skype jam with some of you but 5 pm in eastern USA is around 3 am the day before here and I don't look my best at that time of day. The only time I am playing at that time is if I am still at it from the night before, and generally by then, can't remember chords, words or even my dogs name for that matter.

Cheers for now
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Kimberly is awesome,, she also has music out under her own name which is less punk.  her voice is right up there with Amy Lee and Lzzy Hale.

here is a softer side of her  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEw2u1wA … ure=relmfu

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

bushy243 wrote:

can't remember chords, words or even my dogs name for that matter.

Cheers for now
Bushy

You'd fit right in. 

We can make this work somehow.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude