You'll be workin' yourself to death

Chorus

They just can't function without us
It's time to move up from the back o' the bus
It's time to make a change, yes it's time
So brother, can ya spare a dime

Chorus

then...
Are ya tire yet, are ya tired yet, are ya tired (to fade)

4/4 time 12 bar blues...

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"

Re: Are ya tired yet?

Something like this? E7 (1) / / / A7 (4) / / / E7 / / / E7 / / / A7 / / / A7 / / / E7 / / / E7 / / / B7 (5) / / / A7 / / / E7 / / / E7 / B7 /

Simple version of 12 bar blues chords for St. Louis Blues

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

hi whitewater55 i sure am tired ,tired of getting up early,tired of work for next to nothing,i think i'm felling like you and don't give a damm,great lyrics....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

4 (edited by dino48 2012-09-27 19:13:40)

whitewhater55,I am tired also, our government is failing us badly,we need to replace them all with honest citizens.Good song you wrote.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks for the feedback - jets - I do in B flat, but tried it in E, and, ya that  works too. Tempo should be rather slow with a 4 beat pause between the "are ya tired yet"s. I've only done it accoustically.
DC - my friend gave me the title and a bit of inspiration - we're going to give it a whirl at recording it at his son's studio.
dino - thanks, man -

The pun at the end (change - brother can ya spare a dime) was intentional - does it work, ya think?

Randy

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"