Re: .Pet Peeves

Rude, self entitled, crotchety, angry the world people; Live and let live....... Find the things that makes you smile and avoid the opposite.

And- the catch phrase "It is what it is " is like fingernails screeching down chalkboard to my ears.....

Give everything but up.

SouthPaw41L wrote:

And- the catch phrase "It is what it is " is like fingernails screeching down chalkboard to my ears.....

You know I've got to say that every time you see you now.
big_smile

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

SouthPaw41L wrote:

Rude, self entitled, crotchety, angry the world people;

Uh oh.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

This one mad me mad today.

I had my day all planned until I got to my customers house. I met with the wife on Mon. to see what dryrot/termite damage needed to be fixed. . So I picked up my materials on Wed. I show up this morning and the husband takes me around and shows me more damage that the wife didn't shoe me and an additional couple of small things. It wouldn't have been a huge deal, but I had to run out and pick up more the lumber. I HATE this!!!!! It's sort of ok if I don't need to go pick something up. But still, don't spring it on me when I get there in the morning. Drives me absolutely insane.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!