Topic: yes indeed

I am back after an absence of almost 2 years, I conquered my demons, I am a clean, sensitive man, but stronger than a tree

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: yes indeed

Screw those demons anyway.  You don't need them.  I've always enjoyed your perspective and am glad you're back.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Wecome back Lieven, glad you are much improved.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Glad to hear it and good to see you again.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Always good to have a Doc around!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

6 (edited by dino48 2012-09-30 21:14:16)

missed you on here Phil. nice too see your back.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Welcome back Doc..

badeye    cool

one caper after another

Welcome back...been too long!!!!!!!!

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

This place is so different from the other forums I am familiar with (not a bad thing)where you chat back and forth regularly. If someone misses a day or two you wonder what's wrong.But on chordie it's more about the music (as it should be) and you can be gone a couple of years and not be missed. It's not that we don't care, we just don't realize it's been a while since a member has posted. I feel guilty for not missing Doc and others in their absence.   Welcome back and keep in touch.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

I only have two forums that I have checked constantly since getting into them,, This one,, and my Bonnevilleamerica forum.  I actually find that once I have had a few discussions with a few ppl,, I do miss hearing what  they have going on.  I also know LIFE does get in the way,, a lot.  So be it music  or motorcycles, We stray away and when we come back its like just another day or two of being gone.
So even I f I have not talked with you b4, Welcome back.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)