Topic: October 5, 1962

This date, 50 years ago last Friday, marked the first Beatles single released on Parlaphone records. Love Me Do was the Beatles first gold record and marked the beginning of their meteroric rise.

50 years, wow. Seems like yesterday to me.

Randy

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"

Re: October 5, 1962

It was just yesterday, wasn't it?

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Yesterday.  All my troubles seemed so far away.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

And they're still as influential today as they were back then. Love the Beatles!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

zguitar wrote:

And they're still as influential today as they were back then. Love the Beatles!!!!

well said Z!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Need I say more?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/249479_465743006799747_22683057_n.jpg

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

After a hard days night all you need is love with a little help from my friends. Let it be!

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

srangely enough i was just watching mccartney in new york on tv, they cut in some footage from the original shea stadium concert. all i can say is he's still brilliant, the songs are still brilliant and he can still sing after 40 + years. he has to be 70 something now? it's just a shame lennon and harrison didn't make it. guess they're still jamming on some cloud!

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

They are the octopus'es garden in the sea smile

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)