Topic: New Original: How Can I Forget You

It's been a real long time since I had the time to write and record anything.
It's also been a while since I had any desire to pick up my guitar.
Yesterday the wife and kids went to a movie so I decided to take the quiet 2 hours and record a song I had written recently but just could not muster the desire or proper time to record.
Had to get this one off my chest after all these years. Song is about my attempt to Love a substance abuser 3 decades ago. Thought I could save her and show her a better life......Beautiful gal but damaged beyond repair.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCUS8Kpff5c

Original Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/thegilsongs
Cover Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/All1Song

Re: New Original: How Can I Forget You

Song well done all around,I liked listening too it,sorry you could not help your friend.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Very cool -  I had a similar experience in attempted soul saving - didn't work either.  I am amazed at your guitar skills for not having played for a while.  Maybe I should stop for a while and I would improve to that level ! smile   Anyway - very  very nice

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

A beautiful song bud.  Nothing like hard feelings to bring about a great song.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

thumbs up!

Tip of the week: stay CLEAR of cybermen!!!

P.S. I will try to change this every week at the longest

Very good song and performance...tragic story but life is like that sometimes.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C