Topic: white christmas on ukelelue,

hi
new to uke, just wrote out white christmas to learn to sing and play i am ok with chords but a bit lost with strum pattern how does the strum pattern go,

G                          Am       D
i'm dreaming of a white christmas

how would i strum first line

thanks

Re: white christmas on ukelelue,

dont know where you got the am on white but its a C major and the strumming is just an easy 4/4 or 2/4 if you like but each strum recieves a quarter beat or you could also play 1 on the low string and strum the rest on the next beat the first part of Im dreaming of a is G   C G C D the walk down D C#C just like the D one I used to know G dont know if its listed in our library but I have been playing the song for some time.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: white christmas on ukelelue,

Russell_Harding wrote:

dont know where you got the am on white but its a C major and the strumming is just an easy 4/4 or 2/4 if you like but each strum recieves a quarter beat or you could also play 1 on the low string and strum the rest on the next beat the first part of Im dreaming of a is G   C G C D the walk down D C#C just like the D one I used to know G dont know if its listed in our library but I have been playing the song for some time.

thanks for reply very usefull, i wrote the song out from this sight,