Topic: empty gig bag

im new 51 year old guitar player bought an acoustic in October got a gig bag for Christmas but it did not fit my full size guitar so being the type of guy I m I had to buy a electric guitar to fill the bag I hope I did the right thing O I had to get an amp also

Let no talents go unused

Re: empty gig bag

Art that sounds like the perfect thing to do.  What guitar and amp did you get? What style do you like to play?  We have not heard a  lot from you.  I see this is your 3rd post, visit more often and join in this is a great forum.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Creative solutions to lifes little glitches - Yes you did the right thing, I like your style of thinking.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Welcome to chordie Fire art! And yes, the only solution to an empty gig bag is filling it with a guitar! Your gonna fit in real well around here - lots of like-minded thinkers

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Welcome here fire art,I also see you will fit right in,a little older age and trechery you manage too get what you want,thats good!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

You absolutely did the right thing.  Now a new full size gig bag won't be much comparted to the new guitar.  That was brilliant.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Ya gave me a great idea, I'll buy a new gig bag a couple times a year and then tell my wife I have to buy guitars to put in em.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Hi Fire art, and welcome to Chordie,

Absolutely the right thing to do and I think you will feel right at home here.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

"the gig bag was too small?" buy a guitar to fit it, seems like the most logical thing to do.

welcome young sir, join in and enjoy. you may ask any question (pertaining to music) and expect an experienced, educated and sometimes comical answer.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.