Topic: are there no mando tabs on the net?

why is it that you can hardly find any mando tabs on the internet? i've looked a LOT and havent found many indavidual tabs let alone devoted sites. any help? ive found mandolin cafe.... but it dosent have much of the music im looking for. this site is GREAT for chords but all the tabs are for guitar.

2 (edited by dino48 2010-11-29 02:21:09)

Re: are there no mando tabs on the net?

Hi brady good to see you on the forum.If you go to a song you want to play,open it and look on the right sideof the page. you will see tuning and mandolin chords are on there,just click and the chords come up next to the song.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

thanks!!! that help a bunch! big_smile

cool brady,I sent you an e-mail also,but you might have thought it was spam,glad I could help you.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

That is SO cool! I'm a long-time guitarist and (in various other incarnations) user of Chordie and never noticed this. Can't wait until I get my new Fender mandolin (soon)!