Topic: Excellent guitar app.

Have any of you tried Guitartapp 2.8 Full version? I downloaded this app to my new tablet and was surprised at what it was able to do.
You can download several versions of the same song, transpose, and coordinate with youtube. Very impressive.
You can also locate any song you can think of and save it to a list. It will also convert files to Chordpro.
It will display all the chords and fingering, and display many variations of the same chords. Check it out, quite a new tool. It cost $1.99.

Flybye

Re: Excellent guitar app.

android,, non I type app?

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Correct, the version I downloaded was an Android App. For my phone and Samsung Tablet.

Flybye wrote:

Have any of you tried Guitartapp 2.8 Full version? I downloaded this app to my new tablet and was surprised at what it was able to do.
You can download several versions of the same song, transpose, and coordinate with youtube. Very impressive.
You can also locate any song you can think of and save it to a list. It will also convert files to Chordpro.
It will display all the chords and fingering, and display many variations of the same chords. Check it out, quite a new tool. It cost $1.99.

Flybye

Hi , which app store is this on ? thanks .

You need to have an android tablet or android type Cell phone. Go to Market Place which is usually a shopping bag icon and purchase it from there.
Regards, Flybye