Topic: chord request: Tenderness in his way by Gladys Knight

Hi, i'm looking for the chords 'Tenderness in his way' sung by Gladys Knight.
Someone has the chord and lyrics?

Thanks, Harold

Re: chord request: Tenderness in his way by Gladys Knight

I found a recording of a song called:  Tenderness IS (not "in") His Way by Gladys Knight.  Is this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSEreG6Wj0I

If so, I couldn't find the lyrics nor the chords online.  You could listen to it and transcribe the lyrics yourself. 

If you are still monitoring this thread, shout back and I can probably pick out the chords for you.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

thats the correct one!
I am still looking for the chords of this song.
Thanks!

welcome here haroldstap,try www.chordpickout.com,they have an add here at chordie.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

It's in the key of G.  Difficult to mimic the sound of the piano on the fretboard because there are a few variations in some of the notes of the chords from time to time.  However, I think this is the basic structure of the song:

G (320003)
Gmaj7 (320002 - I think the piano is actually playing an F# in the bass, so you could try 220002)
G (as 32003x) - not 100% sure about this.  Sounds like it might be a minor chord, but if so I can't find one which works.
G7 (320001)
C (x32010)
D (xx0232)
G (Gmaj7 would sound good here also;  take your pick)
G7 

Bm (x24432)
Em (022000)
Cm (x35543)
Cm 

D

Repeat that through 5 times and end on G and there it is.

One beat per chord (except for the Cm which gets two beats;  that's why it's listed twice).

Give that a try and see how it sounds.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Thanks, it works fine!