Topic: If I had only known

I started playing the guitar in September and had  I known I was going to luv it this much I would have bought one years a go. I'm getting much quicker on my cord changes I've been playing c am f d over and over I decided I wanted to play some of my favorite songs to night starting with turn the page man I like that song

Let no talents go unused

Re: If I had only known

Its a great song,, try some barr chords with it,, check the library for the Metallica version,, and mix the two.  I love playing that song on my electric! open and barred and in my style,, it rocks no matter what!!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I remember the first year or two being awesome. You learn sooooooooo much. When I look back it's funny to remember things that seemed insurmountable in the beginning. Practice practice practice.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Two things you never forget.(1) The first real song you play all the way through. (not the choral or happy birthday from the mel bay book but an actual rock song that you love) (2) The first time you bite into a McDonalds hot apple pie. Before they  warned you that it was filled with hot lava.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

Two things you never forget.(1) The first real song you play all the way through. (not the choral or happy birthday from the mel bay book but an actual rock song that you love) (2) The first time you bite into a McDonalds hot apple pie. Before they  warned you that it was filled with hot lava.

#2 LOLOLOLOLOL man they even changed the pie! so as not to have that happen. I miss the fried pie, but I always got cherry, I like my lava red LOLOLOLOL

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)