Topic: ridgewood

are ridgewood guitars any good ?

Re: ridgewood

never heard of em.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Any guitar that feels right in your hands and sounds good to you is fine. I have friends that will go in raptures over Gibson and Gretch electric guitars, I would not thank you for either make.

A guitar is personal to the individual.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I had it once. It's off good quality but I think there are some more better brands.

THIS IS A COVER FOR SPAM AND HAS NO RELATION TO THE THEME OF THE POST. IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT THE POSTER HAS NO IDEA WHAT RIDGEWOOD OR FOR THAT MATTER GUITARS ARE.

THE BAN HAMMER DROPS

spam removed

Roger Guppy wrote:

Any guitar that feels right in your hands and sounds good to you is fine. I have friends that will go in raptures over Gibson and Gretch electric guitars, I would not thank you for either make.

A guitar is personal to the individual.

Roger

The worst guitar I ever had was a 1967 Gretsch Corvette. If it plays easy and you feel comfortable, it is a great guitar (like Roger says). Don`t let the name on the headstock sway you. My favorite is a beat up old yamaha sj-180. Probably worth about 30.00 in the shape it`s in. It feels good, sounds good and I am comfortable with it.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.