Topic: :D It's time again for CAKE!!!

Join me in wishing Mr. Roger Guppy a fantastic birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGER!!!!  big_smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Re: :D It's time again for CAKE!!!

Happy birthday Roger, with wishes for many more. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Roger, Happy B-day. Have a great day !!!

Joe

Happy birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday Roger!  Have a great day!  Play some music!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Happy Birthday Roger.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY- AND MANY MORE!!!

Without music life would be a journey through a desert.

I Cor 14:15

Happy Birthday Roger, enjoy yor day.    b

ROGER DODGER, happy birthday from Wales, hope you've had a great day.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Happy Birthday Roger! I bet your weather is better than the cold, wet, rainy UK...
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Happy Birthday, Roger, and thanks for your advice and help!

A cheer and a toast from Canada,   have a good one..

badeye    cool

one caper after another

13 (edited by dino48 2012-05-03 21:32:11)

Have agood birthday Rodger make it happy with all your friends and familly.Thanks for giving us a heads up AMY.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Happy birthday to you......

Good thing you can't hear me sing this!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday again Roger. I think I beat everyone early this morning.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Thanks guys and gals so far they day has been good and fairly musical. I have been coaching 3 girls (The Angels, 17, 15 and 14) who are forming a band and then been to the Algarve Rock Choir this evening which I help run with my friend Howard where I both play guitar and sing. Just arrived in home, fed the cats and dog and can now relax.

I am having my party on Saturday at my favourite restaurant although I am sharing it with a student Tatiana who is 12 today. I have invited my close friends and all my students but I have made it a 'Sing For Your Supper' party for the youngsters. Their parents have booked themselves table so they can see what their children are doing. Normally Howard and/or I would play along with them to help them out but, as this is an informal gig, I am letting them do it themselves. Generally each student will perform two numbers and there will be two other students playing and singing along, so I hope it works out OK. Also as they are mainly Portuguese and my friends are mainly English I have been coaching them to introduce themselves and their songs in both Portuguese and English. The stars of the show will be 'The Angels' who will close the evening with 10 songs.

I will be the sound engineer and lager taster.

Roger

Oh, in case you are wondering, today I am 35 (with 30 years experience). lol

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Birthdays are the best. I hope your was a great day. Happy Birthday.

Well that was the best birthday party ever. Every one of my students from the youngest, who is only 7, played and sang their hearts out. There was one very proud teacher, one gobsmacked music school head, and plenty very proud parents tonight, several wanting to make it a regular Satuday evening event.

Roger

Pleased too hear you had a great day!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Sounds like a great party, Roger, and you've obviously done a great job with your students...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

normtheguitar wrote:

Sounds like a great party, Roger, and you've obviously done a great job with your students...

I can only teach well IF the youngsters want to learn - so it was all down to them.

Roger

i dont suppose you recorded the event for posterity?

short of actually being there a video or a sound recording would be nice?

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Being the 'sound engineer' for the evening I had no chance of recording but many of the parents did and I have asked for copies, so I will have to see what comes along.

Roger

24 (edited by Trisch 2012-05-07 01:05:07)

Happy Birthday Roger! Glad to hear you had a great time.

25 (edited by Richard_Johnson 2013-02-11 06:24:12)

It's really nice discussion about cake and also really nice above comments, guys, i also really like to eat cake, because, it's yummy but specially, my favorite is cheese cake and my family also really like cheese cake ....
Shuck Restaurant

20  Tedder  Ave  Main Beach QLD 4217 Australia

Phone: +61 7 5528 4286

shuck.com.au

Located on the Gold Coast at Main Beach on the famous “Tedder Avenue”, Shuck Restaurant & Shuck Bar is the perfect corner position for people watching, whilst enjoying a cocktail or some of our wonderful food.

[url=http://shuck.com.au/]gold coast dining[/url]