Topic: anyone for skype tonight?

Its 7 texas time.  happen to have a bit of time.  i have my skype running so chime in if you can.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: anyone for skype tonight?

With a six hour time difference I do not think I will still have my eyes open sad.

Roger

** Added to correct misunderstanding. On re-reading your post I realise you were wanting an immediate jam, I was thinking for 24 ahead. Sorry **

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

That's funny.  I didn't even see this message when I pinged you last night.  I just saw that you were on line in the evening and thought I'd check in on you.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I haven't picked up my guitar in a week (was traveling last week), my college basketball team lost a heart breaker today and my wife AND girlfriend are both out of town. 

A skype jam might be just the thing I need to pick me up - I'll be around and can host a group if anybody's interested!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I'm heading out to get a bite to eat - be back in about an hour - 9:00 pm eastern if anybody is interested.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Mebbe so.  If I am free, I'll pop on.  My funny little honey is not feeling well tonight, so I'm going to let her rest.  Unfortunately, my office is right under our bedroom.  Fortunately, my office is sound insulated.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

topdown wrote:

I haven't picked up my guitar in a week (was traveling last week), my college basketball team lost a heart breaker today and my wife AND girlfriend are both out of town. 

A skype jam might be just the thing I need to pick me up - I'll be around and can host a group if anybody's interested!

And Girlfriend???

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Don't let him fool ya, they are one in the same.  wink  hee hee

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.